san giacomo dall'orio artistic visits suspended on january 22nd
Christmas holidays december 25th and january 1st CLOSED; december 24th open from 10.30am to 2.30pm (Museum of Santo Stefano from 10.30am to 12am); december 31st open from 10.30am to 4pm (Museum of Santo Stefano from 10.30am to 12am); january 6th open from 12.30pm to 4.30 pm
Church of San Sebastiano - Martyrdom of St Sebastian by Paolo Caliari known as Veronese
Please read the following information before booking tickets:
* Tickets purchased on Chorusvenezia.org will not be refundable.
* The purchase in advance of tickets credits you for the entrance in the date and time written in the voucher. In case of no show tickets will NOT be refundable.
* When the payment is properly carried out, the system will show the on-line receipt stating "Payment Confirmed. Transaction Completed" which is a confirmation of the user's purchase.
* The user will anyway receive a confirmation e-mail message within half an hour from the successful payment process, summarizing the purchase and total price paid.
* Eligible payment methods for related transactions are on-line via MASTERCARD, VISA and American Express.
* For reduced and free tickets it’s required an identification document.
* Relative to the guided tours at the Museo della Musica if the time requested is not available, the museum will confirm a timetable different from the one you requested, but as close as possible to the one requested.