Author: Lattanzio Querena
DATE: 1830 ca. POSITION: first chapel on the left (on map n° 5) MEASUREMENT: - METHOD: oil painting
The first chapel on the left is dedicated to The Sacred Heart and hosts the altar that belongs to the School of the Frutaroli, patronised by San Giosafat.
The painting is part of the work The Sacred Heart, St Alphonsus Liguori and St Luigi Gonzaga.
On the left side of the altar St Vincent and on the right side St Peter.