Author: Pietro Lombardo and assistants
DATE: 1476 - 1480 ca. POSITION: courtyard of sculptures (on map n°46-47) METHOD: sculpture MATERIAL: marble
Originally the statues of Saint Jerome, Saint Nicholas from Tolentino, and Saint Andrew, were situated in the Cobelli altar, dedicated to Saint Nicholas, along the left nave.
The dating of the three sculptures is not noted, however, the stylistic resemblance with the Monumental of Doge Pietro Mocenigo found in the San Giovanni and Paolo Church in Venice, suggests that the work was realized around the second half of the 70s in the XV century.