•  

Churches >  Church of the Santissimo Redentore
Saint Francis

Author: Giusto Le Court
Century: XVII°
DATE: 1667 POSITION: right niche METHOD: sculpture (n° 8c on the map) MATERIAL: marble

In the niches, on the left and right of the façade, are respectively Saint Mark and Saint Francis, realised by Giusto Le Court during the second half of the Seventeenth century.

The altarpieces were executed in 1667, based from a design done by Zandomenico Gornizai.
Chorus - Associazione per le Chiese
del Patriarcato di Venezia

San Polo, 2986 - 30125 Venezia
tel +39 041 27 50 462
fax +39 041 27 50 494
P.Iva 03034040273
REA VE-275205
info@chorusvenezia.org