•  

Churches >  Church of Santo Stefano
Saint Anthony from Padua

Author: Jacopo and Pier Paolo Delle Masegne
Century: XIV°
DATE: 1390-1395 ca.  POSITION: courtyard of sculptures (on map n°45) METHOD: sculpture  MATERIAL: marble

Probabily already present in the late fourteenth-century Santo Stefano Church, the sculpture was located on the side of the altar in the Sacristy until 2005, the year when it was brought to the adjacent sculpture courtyard. 
Chorus - Associazione per le Chiese
del Patriarcato di Venezia

San Polo, 2986 - 30125 Venezia
tel +39 041 27 50 462
fax +39 041 27 50 494
P.Iva 03034040273
REA VE-275205
info@chorusvenezia.org