• San Giovanni Elemosinario and San Stae from november 22nd to december 12nd artistic visits suspended
  • PARTNERSHIP the Choruspass holders will have a discount at the entrance to the Scuola Dalmata dei Santi Giorgio e Trifone and to Scuola Grande dei Carmini
  • FOR CHORUSPASS HOLDERS starting from April 30th the Basilica dei Frari no grants access to choruspass holders

Churches >  Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
External view of the decoration: the two griffons

Author: Pietro Lombardo
Century: XV°
DATA: 1480  POSITION: campo Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Cannaregio    MATERIAL: marble

The intercolumniations of the façade, just as the external walls, are covered by polychrome marble and have geometric figures of crosses, circles, octangles, and small reliefs, a tradition that originates from the Basilica of St Mark.
Chorus - Associazione per le Chiese
del Patriarcato di Venezia

San Polo, 2986 - 30125 Venezia
tel +39 041 27 50 462
fax +39 041 27 50 494
P.Iva 03034040273
REA VE-275205
info@chorusvenezia.org