Church of Santa Maria del Giglio the church will be closed for maintenance works on september 29th and 30th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Sunday Openings From septermber 19th to november 14th: Churches of Santa Maria del Giglio, Santa Maria dei Miracoli, San Pietro di Castello, Santa Maria Formosa, San Polo, San Sebastiano and Santo Stefano museum from 12 a.m. to 5 p.m.
PARTNERSHIP from Monday 5 July and until the end of October, the Choruspass holders will have a discount at the entrance to the Scuoal Dalmata dei Santi Giorgio e Trifone www.scuoladalmatavenezia.it
FOR CHORUSPASS HOLDERS starting from April 30th the Basilica dei Frari no grants access to choruspass holders
Church of Santo Stefano - The Last Supper by Jacopo Robusti known as Tintoretto
VISITS OF THE CHURCHES
From Monday to Saturday (last entrance 10 minuts before closing)
FOR OPENING HOURS SEE THE PAGES RELATING TO EACH CHURCH
(Opening at 1pm*)
* January 6th
* November 1st
* December 8th
TYPE OF PASS
· Chorus Pass 12€
· Reduced Chorus Pass 8€ (students up to 25 years of age, with identification card)
· Family Chorus Pass 24€ (2 adults + children up to 18 years of age)
· Single Entrance to each church 3€
· Single Entrance for schools - each church 1,50€ (students up to 25 years of age with identification card)
· Residents in the Venetian Municipality (valid identification card is requested)
· Children up to eleven years of age
· Members of religious order
· People with Disabilities and chaperon
· Journalists equipped with Chorus accreditation (given by the main office)
· ICOM and ICOMOS members
· Authorized tourist group and group leader
· Functionaries MIBAC in service
· Researchers and students authorized by the main office (for specific and documented requirements for research)
· For groups, one free ticket for every 15 partecipants.
The tickets are sold among the churches in Venice .